MODUS will proudly represent 13 top players at the biggest ever staging of the William Hill World Darts Championship which gets underway on December 13.
Two-time winner Michael van Gerwen tops the list of the 32-seeded players for the expanded 96-player tournament, with a record prize-fund of £2.5 million on offer.
Van Gerwen has his eyes firmly on lifting the Sid Waddell trophy for a third time – and the £500,000 winner’s cheque that goes with it.
The seeds are made up of the players ranked in the top 32 on the PDC Order of Merit and will enter in the second round.
Updates throughout the tournament can be found on our website and across our social media channels.
First and second round draw for MODUS players:
(8) Simon Whitlock v Ryan Joyce/Anastasia Dobromyslova
(24) Jelle Klaasen v Keegan Brown/Karel Sedlacek
(28) Jamie Lewis v Martin Schindler/Cody Harris
(21) Kim Huybrechts v Robert Thornton/Daniel Larsson
(13) Darren Webster v Vincent van der Voort/Lourence Ilagan
(23) John Henderson v Gabriel Clemens/Aden Kirk
(14) Joe Cullen v Brendan Dolan/Yuanjun Liu